Our Canadian Food Labeling Capabilities
We design bilingual food labels that are compliant with Canadian and U.S. regulations.
We do custom research and make recommendations on nutrition facts tables, health claims, ingredients, all packaging texts, and design.
Why Choose Us?
- We are an established design and branding studio with over 15 years of experience.
- We have practical experience in the food business: We have owned our own specialty food business for 3 years. We handled all regulatory and labeling matters, including design and e-commerce.
- We have international business experience and expertise: We have owned corporations for over 10 years in the US and 5 years in Canada.
- We’ve helped U.S. food companies with their Canadian and U.S. Food Labeling (see below).
- We’ve written extensively on food labeling regulations in both the U.S. and Canada (see food labeling articles.)
- Finally, we are a fully bilingual team: Personally, I was born and raised in France, have lived 27 years in Canada, and 11 years in the U.S. My team includes Quebec designers and professional translators.
Reading: A Canadian Food Labeling Case Study
Check Examples of Our Labeling Work
Testimonials From Our Clients
“Christine has helped our US-based company develop labels that are compliant with Canadian rules and regulations. She has also done some design work for us. Christine is very knowledgeable in the food space. If she does not know how to do something she figures it out expertly and in a timely manner. She is a pleasure to work with and we recommend her without reservation.”
April Moulaert, Chief Tortilla Officer, Vermont Tortilla Company